April 5, 2016 - Anne Marie CarpenterGraduate Assistantship in Museum Studies
The Museum Studies Program has an opening for the 2016-2017 academic year for a .25 FTE Graduate Assistantship in Museum Studies.
The assistantship is a financial award to a UNM graduate student for part-time work in teaching or research related to the Museum Studies Program. The primary goal of the assistantship is to support a student pursuing study toward an advanced degree whose research or career interests relate to Museum Studies in the broadest sense. Graduate students enrolled in degree programs with other departments at UNM are welcomed to apply.
The Graduate Assistantship in Museum Studies for the 2016-2017 academic year is offered at the .25 FTE level with the following work expectations and benefits:
• approximately 10 hours / week workload
• 6 hours of graduate tuition waver
• salary of $ $6,960, paid over 10 months
• UNM graduate student employee health insurance coverage (August 2016 – May 2017)
For full consideration, submit the following materials by email to the attention of Dr. Loa Traxler, Director of Museum Studies :
• a letter of interest along with a current CV or resume,
• names of two UNM faculty or supervisors who could provide reference for the applicant
• and a current UNM transcript.
The application deadline is Friday, April 8, 2016.
Materials should be submitted by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, contact the Museum Studies Program by email : email@example.com;#160; or by phone ; 505 - 277 - 0786
Open House Museum of Southwest Biology - March 30, 2017
March 22, 2017
MA / MS MSST Graduate Degree
July 26, 2016
Museum Studies Graduate Assistantship Position Open
April 5, 2016